VisionTree Software, Inc., a Brainlab company, is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The VisionTree Optimal Care (VTOC) outcomes platform supports value-based care reporting as a modular EHR and implemented globally at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patient records in 15+ languages.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center research, registries and population health initiatives across multiple domains. VisionTree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 17 of the top 20 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
- Manage production environments on multi-region AWS
- Implement and hone CI/CD pipelines
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Support engineering efforts by providing tools, and automation
- Iterate and respond to feedback
- Ensure site reliability and respond to irregularities
- Work with senior DevOps
Qualifications for the DevOps Engineer
- 3+ years relevant professional experience including scripting, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), AWS, Linux, CI/CD, Git
- Proven experience with production environments
- BS in an applicable field, preferably Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Terraform, Troposphere, CloudFormation, or similar
- Experience with programming languages like Ruby, Python, Node, or Golang
- Scripting experience with Bash
- Experience with AWS services including ECS/Fargate, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CodeBuild, EC2, ALB’s, ElastiCache, S3, Route 53, API Gateway, Lambda, Cognito and VPC.
- Experience with Kubernetes, ECS, Docker Swarm, or similar
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, BuildBot, etc.), Virtualization (Docker, etc.)
- System Administrator skills to manage shared tools
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently, and in a task-oriented, team environment
- Experience with build systems such as Make
- Experience with monitoring platforms like Datadog
- Database experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
Bonus points if you have:
- In-depth understanding of IP networking, VPNs, Port Forwarding, NAT, etc.
VisionTree offers an extremely competitive compensation and benefit package along with a high energy, entrepreneurial, and independent work environment. VisionTree Software is an equal opportunity employer.
VisionTree provides a state-of-the-art on-site and on-line training program using the VisionTree™ Conference Enterprise system.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Signing bonus (if no recruiter used)