What’s new at MEDICA 2016Every year, more than 130,000 visitors from over 120 countries meet to learn about innovations and trends in the medical sector at MEDICA. Over 4,600 exhibitors market their products, maintain contact with their customers and create new business perspectives.www.medica.de
MEDICA 2016 PRODUCT SHOWCASE
Brainlab will showcase Buzz® Digital O.R., Curve™ Image Guided Surgery, and the new Elements DICOM Viewer Web-based.
Get an exclusive perspective on the Brainlab Digital O.R. products and learn how our simplified, state-of-the-art solutions can provide maximized support for integrated O.R. workflows.
- Display and interact with O.R. sources on the 42” multi-touch screen
- Route video sources to multiple displays with the drag and drop functionality
- Document procedures and archive records automatically in HIS/PACS
- Communicate with other specialists through software-based video conferencing
- View and manipulate DICOM images with the surgical DICOM Viewer in the sterile O.R. environment
- Enhance DICOM images with Brainlab Elements and reconstruct images to 3D stereo renderings
- Integrate software e.g. nurse PC, surgical checklist, patient record
Stop by Brainlab Booth #E59 in Hall 10 to demo the newest platforms and applications.
ELEMENTS DICOM VIEWER WEB-BASED
New this year at the Brainlab booth is our DICOM Viewer Web-based. The Web-based viewer provides the surgeon with independence from radiology in any location or on any device.
Tailored to the surgeon, the viewer enables quick, easy and direct interaction with images like 3D multi-planar reconstructions and 3D visualizations. Since these images are comprehensible and accessible from PC, Mac®, iPad® and other tablets, they are also ideal for patient consultation.
November 14, 2016
November 15, 2016
November 16, 2016
Carte et directions
Stockumer Kirchstraße 61
Planifiez votre trajet