Come and join our entrepreneurial team to strengthen our Digital O.R. business across DACH region. We are urgently looking for a highly motivated and well organized individual with a great interest in technology who shares our vision of digitalizing operating room workflows and advancing patient care.
We develop, manufacture and market software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less invasive patient treatments.
With an increase of unstructured data from video sources, intraoperative imaging and surgical documentation, managing and targeting the right data in the operating room has become more important than ever. The O.R. of the future is as much about data augmentation and information integration as it is about high-tech medical devices. At Brainlab, our mission is to streamline device and information usage and enhance clinical data before, during and after surgery.
We do this by providing the surgical team with an advanced yet easy-to-use toolset aimed at drastically improving documentation, communication, integration, and ultimately patient outcomes, even in the most difficult cases.
The position will be home office based.
- Become an expert in our Digital O.R. product line
- Build successful and trusting relationships with customers and partners and help them to select solutions that best suit their needs
- Travel within your region for customer visits, workshops and conferences
- Work closely with colleagues from our customer consulting, product management and regional teams
- Manage the complete sales cycle from lead generation to after-sale support and ensure a great customer experience
- Prepare necessary documents for RfPs (including quotes, letters, answering of technical questions, etc.)
- Develop and grow your region to increase our Digital O.R. footprint
- Maintain a professional and innovative image of Brainlab with customers, competitors, and colleagues