Area Account Manager / Sales Manager RT – Spain
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
Come and join our entrepreneurial team to strengthen our Radiotherapy business in Spain. We are looking for a highly motivated and well-organized individual with a great interest in the field of Radiotherapy disciplines to support the Sales Team.
The position will be reporting directly to the Regional Manager Iberica. Our new team member should be located in a city with good transport connections and from his/her home office.
The Sales Representative will be responsible of the sales activities in the region and will pursuit ongoing expansion business development opportunities together with our strategic partners.
Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich (Germany) and on-the-job joining experienced colleagues at their daily duties.
Your main duties include:
- Become an expert in our Radiotherapy product line
- Build successful and trusting relationships with customers and partners and help them to select solutions that best suit their needs
- Travel within your region for customer visits, workshops and conferences
- Work closely with colleagues from our customer consulting, product management and regional teams
- Manage the complete sales cycle from lead generation to after-sale support and ensure a great customer experience
- Prepare necessary documents for RfPs (including quotes, letters, answering of technical questions, etc.)
- Maintain a professional and innovative image of Brainlab with customers, competitors, and colleagues
Our ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
- experience in sales or strong sales affinity
- working experience in medical/engineering environment or in sophisticated medical equipment sales will be considered as a plus
- the willingness to travel at least 80% of the time
- a high level of enthusiasm, self-motivation and a business-orientated working approach
- strong organizational and negotiating skills
- a deep sense of commitment and engaging demeanor
- fluent in English and Spanish
- a good sense of humor
- international, positive and innovative environment
- working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- seeing your work making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- home office and flexible working hours
- work, life, balance
- fair compensation package
- company car, cell phone, laptop - also for private use
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of likeminded individuals. You’ll be assessed fairly and given great opportunities based on your performance.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.
Your HR Contact Person