Business Analyst – Sales
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
This is a hybrid role with 4 days in the office.
- Calculate and administer the commission compensation program
- Prepare commission, sales, and other analytical reports
- Compile data and analysis for applicable salesperson promotions
- Enter and update employee information within ERP system and Intranet database
- Resolve issues and field questions from the sales and support teams
- Effectively communicate with various levels of management and international colleagues
- Evaluate and search the commission process for areas of improvement – suggest findings and implement
- Must regularly exercise good discretion and independent judgment, and posses a high level of integrity and decision-making abilities
- Must maintain the utmost level of confidentiality pertaining to sales figures, commission data and other information that would be categorized as sensitive and confidential
- Other special projects as required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar analytical role with proven expertise working within a finance or sales operations environment
- Bachelor’s degree required, majoring in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management preferred
- Demonstrated strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, exhibiting creative problem solving
- Ability to analyze and document processes with a history of success in recommending process improvements
- Expert ability in Excel required, and strong MS Office skills overall. MS Access experience preferred
- Intermediate ability to write macros in Visual Basic beyond recording and light editing. Experience with Python is a plus
- Autonomous, with superb communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, tact, professionalism and integrity
- Multi-task effectively with precise attention to detail
- Ability to utilize strong interpersonal and customer service skills to confidently work with internal and external people at all levels, including senior management
- Ability to anticipate and creatively resolve problems
- Thrives under pressure and comfortable with deadlines
- Exceptional team player possessing initiative and motivation to work unsupervised
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].