The OR Planning DACH / EMEA / RoW team is looking for a highly motivated and self-organized IT Project Consultant with a strong project management mindset in an in- and external partner setting.
The position will be reporting directly to the Director Healthcare IT and will be based at the Munich headquarters.
As an IT Project Consultant your main responsibilities will be:
- Management, Planning and Implementation of Digital O.R., Airo and Intraoperative Imaging projects with focus on DACH, potentially also projects in Europe, Middle East, North- / Central Africa and South America
- Technical Sales Support of OR Planning projects
- Feasibility studies for new OR areas in hospitals
- Development of OR design concepts with Brainlab solutions integrated
- Project management: project planning, project coordination, resource planning, in- and external stakeholder management, demonstrate project ownership, Brainlab face to external partners
- Close cooperation with customers (surgeons, anesthetists, hospital administration…) and 3rd party vendors
- Project Documentation