What to expect
As the new Global Product Manager you will be involved in all aspects of developing and launching products for the Functional and Stereotactic (FSN) Neurosurgery business line.
Your responsibilities and scope:
- Providing voice-of-the-customer marketing specifications to the R&D team.
- Guiding the writing of customer requirements documents, defining user-validation activities in partnership with R&D.
- Providing expert insight on surgical techniques and related workflow.
- Develop the global launch plan with key timelines and milestones, to be further developed into regional (Int’l and US) launch plans by regional marketing managers.
- Champion product commercialization activities across multiple internal and external groups such as engineering, regulatory, clinical, quality, sales, sales training, clinical training, etc.
- Consolidates product forecasts from regional marketing managers (Int’l and US) and partner manager.
- Lead segmentation, targeting, positioning, messaging and related collaterals to support innovative and high-impact launch of FSN products, in close collaboration with regional marketing managers for regional market fit.
- Acquire and analyze feedback from key opinion leaders, current and potential customers, third party market research and internal stakeholders.
- Identify and lead market research to identify market needs and the corresponding product solution opportunities.
- Establish relationships with key opinion leaders in the field, in seamless partnership with regional marketing managers.
- Possess (or promptly develop) an in-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry in general and, more specifically, FSN segment, including the motivators for action.
- Collate competitive intelligence from direct customer feedback and indirect feedback from internal team.
- Develop training material for sales, distributors and partner companies, work with regional marketing to account for market differences.
- In partnership with regional marketing teams, organize & deliver sales trainings / workshops on Brainlab FSN solutions and market.
- Deliver clinical talks in support of Brainlab FSN solutions during customer meetings ad tradeshows.
What you offer:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years product marketing experience including product development required
- Healthcare, technology or consumer goods experience required; med tech preferred
- Demonstrated ability of collecting user requirements (Voice of the customer)
- Cross functional team leadership experience required. Ability to collaborate and work with others in a dynamic, matrix environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including developing relationships in all levels of the organization and indirectly influencing business objectives
- Ability to overcome challenges, professionally or personally required
- Demonstrated previous product launch experience
- Demonstrated Physician/Provider engagement experience
- Sales force engagement experience preferred
- Up to 40% travel required (global may be required)
Ready to apply?
We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!
Contact Person: Ariadna Pijoan