The development of medical software is the core competence of Brainlab. But not only the software is making Brainlab products so special. Combined with our hardware we develop systems that provide unique and highly efficient clinical workflows to our customers.
To provide highest quality systems to physicians in more than 80 countries worldwide we produce and test our systems directly in our headquarter in Munich. Besides the final assembly and quality assurance, steps like software installation and license creation are part of our manufacturing process. To assure high up-times in the field and for the sake of sustainability we do not only produce but also repair returned components or modules on our shop-floor as well. You will:
- Ensure on-schedule production, taking into account economic aspects and complying with existing safety and quality standards
- Hold all the threads in your hand and coordinate and monitor all processes within production through to dispatch. You are responsible for production and repair with a total of around 20 employees
- Work with commitment on continuous improvement and ensuring efficient workflows for the further development of the site together with Production Engineering, Sales, Quality Management and other functions within the supply chain
- Take on responsibility and contribute as the key stakeholder in the currently ongoing production insourcing project and support the further rollout of Shopfloor management
- Drive the lean transformation within production and further increase the in-house production depth
- Support and accompany technical projects in your area of responsibility with your technical know-how towards a more integrated Shopfloor