Our passionate platforms team develops the Brainlab hardware for our future image-guided surgery and digital O.R portfolio. These state-of-the-art medical computer systems offer our customers easy access to the Brainlab software capabilities of today and tomorrow.
As a Software engineer within our team you will work at the interface between the Brainlab hardware and the Brainlab software applications. You will be part of a highly motivated team of technical experts and assume responsibility for the smooth integration of various hardware devices such as high-end video capture cards, human interface devices or custom-made electronics into our Brainlab products.
Your tasks will span the entire process of hardware specific software development and include:
- specification, implementation, testing and debugging of software components
- realization of software solutions mainly using C++ on Windows platforms
- maintenance of software
- contribution to our technical documentation
- close collaboration with software, hardware, and quality engineers
- communication with external industry partners on a technical level