- Provide remote support (phone and screen sharing sessions) for Oncology and Surgery Business products – including clinical workflows that involve both Software and Hardware
- Delivery of professional service on the customer hotline according to the SOP Hotline
- Able to apply job skills successfully under stressful conditions while supporting multiple customers using products in a clinical environment
- Optimize service quality and maximize customer satisfaction
- Document in Salesforce all remote support actions (phone call, email, iHelp session) with relevant customer communication and deliverables.
- Independently perform routine troubleshooting by providing remote guidance and assistance to clinical users during treatment
- Keep customers up-to-date regarding their cases and complaints
- Field customer questions/requests and conduct investigations to resolve issues consistent with established policies and procedures
- Maintain control of large-scale issues with proper reporting and updates
- Read, analyze, interpret and digest product information for new Brainlab product releases
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 5,600+ hospitals in 116 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 1,500 people in 20 offices worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
Technical Support Specialist
- Westchester, United States
- Department: Support Other
- B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent life sciences (i.e. Biology, Neuroscience) or STEM field. Two year Associate’s degree with relevant clinical / technical support experience may also be considered
- High comfort level with software and technology in general
- Previous experience in any type of customer service role is preferred
- The ideal candidate accepts ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese will be a plus
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Detail oriented individual with strong problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter, working without close supervision and be able to complete tasks on time according to established policies and procedures
- Strong sense of professionalism, with the confidence and adaptability to different personality types, including senior management
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Works well in a team environment and individually
- Ability to travel 20% for training during the first six months. Travel for 10% thereafter
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].