(Senior) ML Platform / DevOps Engineer
Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
For our ambitious and growing Data Intelligence department, we are looking for a machine learning platform engineer with a strong background in building state-of-the-art MLOps infrastructure.
In this position, you will
- Shape the development and productization of AI-based solutions for medical use-cases
- Design, build, and maintain systems to enable complex development workflows throughout the machine learning life cycle (from data processing to experimentation, model training, and ultimately deployment of solutions)
- Set up and operate complex computing environments based on local and cloud resources, using modern DevOps / MLOps techniques
- Work closely with our machine learning engineers to establish new standards in development efficiency, automation, and reproducibility
- Set up processing pipelines to make complex medical data accessible in the best possible way
- Education in Computer Science, natural sciences, or similar background
- Demonstrated experience in designing complex computing environments based on Linux and ideally Windows, including solid understanding of networking, storage, and authentication concepts as well as infrastructure-as-code technologies
- Proven experience setting up and maintaining container orchestration tools (in particular Kubernetes) and container management.
- Good knowledge in the setup and operation of cloud-based computing environments (ideally AWS)
- Solid programming experience in Python; C++ is a plus
- Good understanding of the success factors for modern software development (ideally in the context of machine learning) and a strong agile DevOps mindset
- Broad knowledge of the ML/DL development process and data pipelines
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours as well as hybrid work model within Germany
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Your HR Contact Person