Our passionate platforms team develops the future Brainlab image guided surgery and digital O.R. hardware portfolio. These state-of-the-art medical devices offer our customers easy access to the Brainlab software capabilities of today and tomorrow.
You will be part of a highly motivated team and have the opportunity to contribute and develop your expertise by participating in our development projects. Your focus will be our computer portfolio and in particular their operating systems. Following the latest cybersecurity requirements you will ensure that our Platforms are safe and effective.
Typical areas of your responsibility are:
- customization and advanced configuration of operation systems (OS) images
- definition and execution of OS image tests
- creation of the product documentation
- preparation of OS image deployment in cooperation with our support and production team
- ensuring that our OS remains secure during the whole product lifecycle
In this challenging position you work closely together with our experienced computer design engineers, the project teams and our colleagues from various software development teams.