Novalis Circle Clinical Service Manager
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
This role can be based near any major city in the U.S.
- Coordinates all activities related to a key Novalis Circle partners
- Manage yearly Novalis Circle symposia in partnership with major academic societies
- Serves as interface between customers and R&D / Clinical Research
- Supports Clinical Studies and Case Reports with Key Customer including their publication in journals and on conferences
- Supports Novalis Circle marketing activities with Key Customer - Establishes a close and personal relationship to Key Customer
- Assist in establishing clinical training centers with Key Customers
- Work closely with the Application Consultant, Area Account Manager, Novalis Circle Marketing Manager on market transparency, clinical projects and IP research
- Attend meetings and trade shows to demonstrate and promote RT products and Novalis Circle services
- Keep abreast of developments regarding Brainlab and competitive Oncology and Neurosurgery products and services via ongoing training and individual research and analysis
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- Attend RT Continuing Education annually and maintain annual product certification competency
- Maximize customer satisfaction
- Work closely with Novalis Circle Director, plan, arrange and manage meeting logistics and communication for Novalis Circle symposia and international conferences
- Structure, develop and maintain high quality content for NovalisCircle.com, working closely with Director, Clinical and Sales teams – specifically Industry News, Event and Webinar sections – to ensure the website is the first Work on effective market strategies to inform comprehensive commercial campaigns including digital, print, and experience needs
- Initiate, foster and strengthen professional relationships with Oncology stakeholders (sales, support, product line)
- Conduct internal training to Brainlab employees on the Novalis Circle clinical services portfolio
- Enter Product Feedback within SFDC
- Maintain SFDC Calendar to accurately reflect work day
- B.S./B.A. Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a medical field preferred
- Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
- Travel 50%+
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].