Sales Operations Assistant/Associate — France
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
Based in our Munich headquarters, the Sales Operations department supports the organization of our sales and support teams across the world. For this role, we are seeking an active and energetic individual to join our multicultural team as a Sales Operations Assistant, who is responsible for supporting our customers and sales and support colleagues working in France.
In this role your responsibilities will be:
- Administration of the regional sales organization
- Coordination of customer orders, revenue planning, follow-up with customers to ensure correct and timely shipments, payments etc.
- Support the regional sales team in achieving its targets by preparing tenders, organizing product demonstrations and supporting in the planning and coordination of customer and reference site visits
- Daily correspondence with customers and international colleagues
- Work closely with our local sales representatives and support engineers, as well as many other internal departments
- A commercial education
- Experience in a service-orientated and an international environment, such as sales support or customer service
- Ability to and enjoys to work independently as a team player
- Skills to work in a fast paced environment, under tight deadlines and on several tasks simultaneously
- Good organizational and computer skills with knowledge in integrated IT solutions, for example Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in French, any additional European language skills being an advantage
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and December 31st
- Flexible working hours
- Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.