Software Engineer – QA Platform Medical Data Processing
Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
For our ambitious and growing Snke OS medical database QA infrastructure team, we are looking for a software developer with a strong background in database systems, state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure for big data and processing pipelines for QA of algorithms for medical image data processing. Together with your team mates you create the next generation, cloud based QA platform for medical data processing to enable our ambitious goals in data science and AI/ML algorithm development.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Development of data integration pipelines & APIs for automatic quality control of large scale testing data from several data sources e.g. Cloud data lakes (C++)
- Development of a QA pipeline for quality control and data hygiene of medical DICOM image data (Python & C++)
- Development of the internal No-SQL database for data storage and processing (C++)
- Support development of web frontend and backend (HTML5/Java script) for smart, user friendly retrieval of data and metadata required for our data processing pipelines including its integration into cloud based platforms
- Support development of tools for automatic validation and testing of Machine Learning & registration based models and metrics dashboard (Python)
- Degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar background
- Outstanding communication skills to coordinate team work between product owners, algorithmic team and external partners
- Being a quick learner in complex software environments
- Good communication skills in English
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- Comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!