Network Based Planning
Node allows clinicians to decide where, when and how to generate and review patient treatment plans
Node allows location-independent treatment planning and plan review. No longer limited by planning at one dedicated work station, clinicians can now review, access and share treatment plans at any place, at any time.
- Access and share treatment plans using computers within the hospital network
- Connect your notebook from home, on the road or from any location with internet access
- Safe, VPN free internet access supporting full HTTPS encryption
- Supports Mac and Windows clients
Cross Discipline Collaboration
Node accommodates the rapid growth and increasing complexity of cross-discipline or combined treatments by connecting various clinical subspecialties. Radiologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists and other medical professionals can access and enrich patient treatment data.
- Session sharing allows for a collaborative approach in modern disease management
- Improve treatment outcome while maximizing productivity and efficiency
- Parallel plan access supports work sharing, board discussions and plan approval
Navigation Data Integration
Manage and enrich patient data throughout the entire treatment life cycle. Acting as a hub, patient data flows from navigation and other sources into Node, enabling informed decision-making.
- Receive remotely created treatment plans on the navigation system from Node
- Send patient information from the navigation system to Node for access on other work stations
Hospital IT Integration
Treatment planning via Origin Server Software and the Node Server Hardware accommodates established clinical workflows and medical facilities of all sizes. With ‘thin client’ technology, Node adapts to nearly any hospital IT environment. The server-based solution offers easy manageability in a centralized location, reducing IT administrative efforts and lowering the total cost of ownership when compared to traditional workstations.
- Direct accessibility over standard web-browser from virtually any computer¹
- Zero footprint client
- Straight forward maintenance with centralized software hosting
- Cost-effective, standardized and expandable IT infrastructure
- Supports third party hardware and virtual machines²
- High security with HTTPS and SSL encryption
- HIPAA compliant
- Load Balancing using automated resource optimization for multiple Node server scenarios
VPN-free access using HTTPS compatible browser
Minimum technical specifications apply