Node enables clinicians to use Brainlab web-based planning software to decide where, when and how to generate and review patient treatment plans.
Brainlab Elements installed on Node allow location-independent treatment planning and plan review.
- Access and share treatment planning using any computer in the hospital
- Connect your device via the hospital network independent from your location
- Safe, VPN-free internet access supports full HTTPS encryption
- Supports both Mac and Windows users
Mobile Device Support
The Origin software platform enables the clinician to access and review treatment plans using mobile devices like an iPad® within the hospital wireless network – anytime, anywhere.
- Review treatment plans on iPad tablets
- Bring the treatment plan to the patient’s bedside for information and informed consent
Cross Discipline Collaboration
Node accommodates the rapid growth and increasing complexity of cross-discipline or combined treatments by connecting various clinical subspecialties. Radiologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists and other medical professionals can access and enrich patient treatment data.
- Session sharing allows for a collaborative approach in modern disease management
- Maximizing productivity and efficiency by enabling parallel treatment sessions with web-based software
- Parallel plan access supports work sharing, board discussions and plan approval
Navigation Data Integration
Brainlab algorithms running on Node manage and enrich patient data throughout the entire treatment life cycle. Acting as a hub, patient data flows from navigation and other sources into Node, enabling informed decision-making.
- Receive remotely created treatment plans on the navigation system from Node
- Send patient information from the navigation system to Node for access on other workstations
Hospital IT Integration
Treatment planning via Brainlab Elements running on Origin Server and Node accommodates established clinical workflows and medical facilities of all sizes. With ‘thin client’ technology, Node adapts to nearly any hospital IT environment. The server-based solution offers easy manageability in a centralized location, reducing IT administrative efforts and lowering the total cost of ownership when compared to traditional workstations.
- Direct accessibility over standard web browsers from virtually any computer1
- Zero footprint client
- Straightforward maintenance with centralized software hosting
- Cost-effective, standardized and expandable IT infrastructure
- Supports third-party hardware and virtual machines2
- High security with HTTPS and SSL encryption
- HIPAA compliant
- Load Balancing using automated resource optimization for multiple Node server scenarios
VPN-free access using HTTPS compatible browser
Minimum technical specifications apply