Portable, streamlined and minimalistic surgical navigation system for surgeons seeking focused functionality
Smart Connections & Setup Flexibility
Kick® EM1 is a unique streamlined navigation platform with a small footprint for frameless procedures. Its minimalistic design makes Kick EM portable and easy to setup. Ideal for small O.R.s or as an add-on system for easy pointer navigation at larger facilities. Kick EM consists of three parts: the field generator, the connection panel and the Kick monitor cart. The field generator, fixed with a flexible arm for optimized patient setup, creates the electromagnetic field around the patient’s head. The connection panel, mounted to the O.R. table or directly on the monitor cart, is the interface between the tracking unit and the navigation system. A step-by-step animated workflow guides the user through system setup and ensures a smooth surgical procedure.
- No line-of-sight issues associated with optical tracking
- Large tracking volume and articulated arm for flexible positioning of field generator
- Ergonomic remote control pointer minimizes screen interaction
- Drapable 21.5” full HD touch display for excellent visualization of clinical data
Freedom of Choice
The compact design of the Kick image guided surgery platform makes it an ideal secondary system for straightforward cranial and ENT procedures. Available with both optical and electromagnetic tracking, surgeons can choose to take advantage of whichever technology best suits their procedure.
- Compact and portable
- Choice between electromagnetic and optical tracking depending on procedure
- Powerful computer enables fast navigation and planning
Kick EM can easily be extended with the integration of Buzz Digital O.R., which opens doors to even more features like advanced planning, flexible control and additional viewing capabilities.
- Remote access between Kick EM and Buzz
- Integrated O.R. functionalities such as automatic patient worklist creation and web-based conferencing
- Access to even more Brainlab Elements planning software for image enrichment
Not yet commercially available in the USA