Purely Navigation Using Optical Tracking
Powerful, portable and minimalistic surgical navigation system for surgeons seeking focused functionality
Sleek & Powerful Navigation
Kick® is the small, sleek and powerful navigation system that completes the Brainlab surgery platform portfolio. Shift easily between applications and dart between operating rooms; with its engineered minimalism, Kick is an ideal solution for navigation purists.
- Sleek design with high performance
- Drapeable full HD capacitive touch display
- Patient-centric data handling for optimized system operation and intuitive usability
- Compatible with all current Brainlab Elements
- Optical tracking with laser guidance
- Light-weight, compact and portable
The operating system and user interface of Kick offer an intuitive way to access various applications. The system is compatible with all current Brainlab software and allows easy connection to external devices like endoscopes for combined functionality in the O.R.
- Easy upload and storage of patient data
- High speed network ports for access to PACS and network based devices
- Integrated WLAN for wireless patient data transfer
- Quick integration of surgical devices
- Drag and drop display simplified for content management and intuitive system control
Kick can be easily extended with Buzz, the Digital O.R. from Brainlab which opens doors to even more features.
- Expand with Buzz
- Remote access of information
- Integrated O.R. functionalities
- Stream and record for accurate documentation
- View and enrich images