Effective Treatment Planning
Automated functionalities enable effective and straightforward treatment planning for spinal surgery
Spinal surgery introduces the potential risk of vascular or neurological injuries. With Brainlab Elements DICOM Viewer surgeons gain pixel-perfect images that fundamentally inform for surgical planning and decision-making.
- Fast and easy access to medical image data
- Quick and direct interaction with DICOM images
- Direct transfer to Spine Navigation Application
Brainlab Elements Image Fusion allows exploitation of all available anatomical and functional data simultaneously. CT scans deliver information about bone structures, MR datasets for tissue definition and tumor identification. Dataset correlation brings the plan together for indispensable definition and contouring.
- Fully automated and highly accurate image fusion
- Mutual information algorithm for dataset correlation within seconds
- Result verification with overlay views
Smartbrush is intelligent computer-assisted tumor outlining with the click of a mouse or touch of a finger. It deeply expands target definition, incorporating multiple modalities and exploiting multi-planar volume definition.
- Immediate and interactive target contour
- Smart contour manipulation with the click of a mouse or touch of a finger
- Multiple modalities simultaneously considered in outlining
Particularly in minimally invasive procedures or when working with poor image quality scans intraoperative planning of screws potentially allows more accurate and secure screw placement compared to procedures without intraoperative planning. It provides unrestricted reconstruction of datasets with views along the path of the implant.
- Multiple screw planning
- Reconstruction of datasets along implant trajectories
- Planning in 3D and 2D reconstructions