Object Manipulation enables you to review and modify objects. The application provides the functionality to manipulate objects using various delineation tools.
Object Manipulation is greatly influenced by the quality of the data sets. Consequently, a better image quality will generally have a positive impact on the quality of the resulting segmentation. Therefore, Brainlab recommends the following specifications:
- More than 100 slices
- Less than 1 mm in-plane resolution
- If possible, the FOV should be as large as possible
- High contrast-to-tissue ratio (i.e., good visualization of the different tissue classes)
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Different submodalities available (T1, T2, FLAIR)