This guide contains proprietary information protected by copyright. No part of this guide may be reproduced or translated without express written permission of Brainlab.
Brainlab® is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
This product may be covered by one or more patents or pending patent applications. See https://www.brainlab.com/patent/ for more details.
Integrated 3rd-Party Software
- This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
- This software contains the OpenJPEG library. For a full description of copyrights and license see: http://www.openjpeg.org.
- This software is based in part on libjpeg-turbo. The full license and copyright notice can be found here: https://github.com/libjpeg-turbo/libjpeg-turbo/blob/master/LICENSE.md.
- This product includes the Xerces C++ 3.1.1 software: https://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/.
- This product includes libtiff 4.0.4 beta, copyright © 1988 – 1997 Sam Leffler and copyright © 1991 – 1997 Silicon Graphics. For a full description of copyrights and license see: www.simplesystems.org/libtiff.
The CE label indicates that the Brainlab product complies with the essential requirements of European Council Directive 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive (“MDD”).
According to the principles set out in the MDD:
Only dispose of electrical and electronic equipment in accordance with statutory regulations. For information regarding the WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) directive, visit: