This guide contains proprietary information protected by copyright. No part of this guide may be reproduced or translated without express written permission of Brainlab.
- Brainlab® is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
- SmartBrush® is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
- iHelp® is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
This product may be covered by one or more patents or pending patent applications. For details, see: www.brainlab.com/patent.
Integrated Third-Party Software
SmartBrush is proprietary software. SmartBrush software is protected by copyright. In addition to the SmartBrush software, other software applications may also be installed on the SmartBrush workstation that are licensed under the GNU General Public License. The proprietary software and the free software are used in compliance with the “mere aggregation” clause defined by the GNU GPL. The full terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License can be found here: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
This software is based in part on iTextSharp by Bruno Lowagie and Paulo Soares.
- Independent JPEG Group (https://github.com/uclouvain/openjpeg/blob/master/LICENSE)
- OpenJPEG (https://github.com/uclouvain/openjpeg/blob/master/LICENSE)
- libjpeg-turbo (https://github.com/libjpeg-turbo/libjpeg-turbo/blob/master/LICENSE.md)
- libtiff 4.0.4 beta (http://www.libtiff.org/misc.html)
- Xerces-C++, developed by the Apache Software Foundation (https://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/)
Sales in US
US federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.