To enhance the Brainlab Business Processes & IT team, we are seeking a Business Process Architect. The mission of the team is to deliver timely and impactful outcomes in line with key business initiatives.
Efficient and seamlessly integrated processes are crucial for the global Brainlab organization. Our team is responsible for global initiatives with a focus on process improvement, business and IT projects. As a Business Process Architect, you play a vital role in continuous improvement projects by analyzing stakeholder requirements, developing sustainable solutions and implementing them into our IT applications. Your job is to lead process optimizations which ensure that hospitals can maximize the value of our products for the benefit of their patients.
In this role you are responsible for several aspects of process engineering:
- Consult on improvement of processes and applications
- Consolidate and evaluate process improvement feedback from all peers
- Specify the functional design of processes
- Develop solution proposals with consideration of interfacing processes
- Specify the technical design for external development
- Implement the solution in IT applications
- Document the implemented solutions
- Ensure customer satisfaction of internal clients in the daily operation
- Manage and control the planning, scope, and budget of process improvement projects
- Participate in international cross-functional project teams