For our growing R&D team Viewer and Mixed Reality we are looking for a 3D software developer. You will be part of a motivated team developing 3D components and visualization methods for medical software applications. We develop for Windows-based platforms and the mixed reality platform Magic Leap. Your contribution has an impact on daily work in hospitals around the world.
As a 3D software developer, you
- will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining components for 3D volume rendering visualization of medical image data, e.g. CT and MRI scans
- develop software mainly in C++ but also C# and HTML5
- contribute to technical documentation
- work together with a team of other software developers and project engineers implementing the optimal 3D visualizations for our clinical customers
- will be involved in the development process from the very first idea until the final launch of the product
We are looking for proactive people, eager to learn and grow, that bring their own ideas and make a difference.