We are seeking for a highly motivated Support Technician in the field of Image Guided Surgery and surgical disciplines to support the Sales Team in the Scandinavia region. The position will be reporting directly to the Regional Manager.
As a Brainlab service professional, you will be the face to the customer, you will ensure that customer equipment is installed, maintained and serviced and that the clinical staff receives professional technical assistance. Being part of a team for our new and revolutionary product line will offer you the opportunity to grow within our company.
This position will be home office based, ideally located in Malmö or Stockholm.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Install Brainlab Image Guided Surgery systems in Scandinavia and conduct acceptances according to the latest service documentation
- Organize installation schedules internally and externally
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs for complex technical issues
- Perform yearly System Inspections & Safety Checks (PMI)
- Work closely and establish good relationship with biomedical departments
- Escalate problems/issues fast, involve responsible people and keep track of progress
- Provide summary of experience, suggestions and possible improvements at end of projects
- Track shipments by checking inventory after receiving, tracking backorders and informing headquarter about missing or damaged parts
- Follow safety rules, especially MR safety & Electrical Safety
- Manage service documentation to proactive completion and submission of key documents according to process standards, Electronic Field Service Reports to be submitted upon completion of service activity