As Product Manager image-guided surgery (IGS) Platforms you will be located at Brainlab headquarter in Munich and be responsible globally for the product management of our state-of-the-art IGS platform portfolio. These are medical computing devices focused on providing virtual reality guidance to medical professionals in the operating room - see e.g. www.brainlabcurve.com.
You will successfully contribute to the evolution of the portfolio and drive the future growth and profitability of this exciting high-tech business by leveraging comprehensive product management skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define product strategies and requirements based on deep understanding of customer needs and strong relationships to internal clinical and R&D stakeholders
- Generate business cases, market requirements and product requirement specifications for new platforms
- Analyze development of global business and profitability
- Manage product life cycle from product definition to end-of-life strategies
- Work closely with your Marketing Manager counterpart and regional marketing / sales organizations worldwide to promote products at key trade shows or key customers and drive growth and profitability