Product Manager IGS Platforms
WHAT TO EXPECT
As Product Manager image-guided surgery (IGS) Platforms you will be located at Brainlab headquarter in Munich and be responsible globally for the product management of our state-of-the-art IGS platform portfolio. These are medical computing devices focused on providing virtual reality guidance to medical professionals in the operating room - see e.g. www.brainlabcurve.com.
You will successfully contribute to the evolution of the portfolio and drive the future growth and profitability of this exciting high-tech business by leveraging comprehensive product management skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define product strategies and requirements based on deep understanding of customer needs and strong relationships to internal clinical and R&D stakeholders
- Generate business cases, market requirements and product requirement specifications for new platforms
- Analyze development of global business and profitability
- Manage product life cycle from product definition to end-of-life strategies
- Work closely with your Marketing Manager counterpart and regional marketing / sales organizations worldwide to promote products at key trade shows or key customers and drive growth and profitability
WHAT you offer
- Passion for innovative high-tech products and for technological advance
- At least 3 years professional experience, preferably in product management/marketing in the medical or high-tech industry
- University degree in electrical engineering, medical engineering, physics, computer science or other natural science (at least masters level)
- Profound understanding of concepts and technology trends for computer hardware and software
- Strong technical skills and ability to interact with engineering staff on details as well as with sales/customers on product benefits and clinical workflows
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and motivate cross-functional teams
- Effective written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel 20%-30% of the time
Ready to apply?
We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!
Contact person: Ariadna Pijoan