We are seeking for a highly motivated Support Technician in the field of Image Guided Surgery for our systems installed in hospitals in Spain.
Training for this position will take place at our headquarters in Munich, Germany as well as on-the-job through accompanying our most experienced colleagues during their daily duties. It will be a home office position located preferably in Barcelona.
Your main duties will be:
- Install Brainab Surgery and Digital OR systems, devices and softwares in hospitals within your region
- Perform Maintenance and Inspection of systems/devices incl. Electrical Safety Tests
- Repair systems/devices
- Execute SW/HW upgrades
- Complete every installation or service assignment quickly and efficiently
- Conduct and complete Preventive Maintenance and Inspections (PMI) in specified time
- Plan, organize, and implement all service assignments conscientiously and independently following the directive from the Support Manager
- Keep customers up-to-date regarding their requests and minimize down time
- Ensure that all service assignments are in conformity with agreements made
- Perform and document all mandatory administrative tasks accurately according the Brainlab´s policies in a timely manner
- Provide ideas and innovation to improve current products, provide sustainable input for continued engineering
- Provide technical assistance and advice with sales demonstrations and sales discussions
- Be friendly, calm, and competent on a face-to-face basis with customers