In order to grow our current business in all CIS countries outside Russia we are looking for a motivated sales professional to actively promote Brainlab solutions to end customers and Sales Channel partners. The Area Account Manager located in Munich, Germany will be responsible for sales development activities in the territory and shall have a high passion to achieve defined targets and ensure the profitability of the region.
The role will include
- interacting regularly with Agents and Distributors in the territory, e.g. providing training, guiding and assisting in their sales activities as well as defining sales strategies
- visiting potential customers to develop our business and lead/manage the complete sales process
- traveling to existing customer hospitals to expand the product portfolio within that customer site
- communicating with strategic partners and developing a creative mid- and long-term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy
- ensuring accurate forecast and data to perform budget planning
- updating the customer database and completion of day-to-day administrative tasks necessary to perform in this role
- attending national and international meetings, congresses and symposia
- maintaining and developing a professional, innovative and sympathy driven image of Brainlab with customers, partners and competitors
Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich, Germany and on-the-job joining experienced colleagues at their daily duties.