In order to grow our current business in South East Asia we are searching for a talented and innovative team-player. If you are seeking to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you!
This position will be based in Brainlab’s Singapore office.
Your tasks will include:
- Process sales and service orders, service contracts, and field reports in a timely manner and in accordance with regulatory and internal guidelines, including reviewing, processing, issuing, and distributing order related documents like confirmations, invoices, acceptance protocols etc.
- Finalize orders in regards to revenue recognition within month of acceptance
- Review all orders regularly and initiate necessary follow-up, e.g. regarding missing order assignments, acceptances, backorders etc.
- Maintain up-to-date order documentation/filing
- Be knowledgeable about the status and activities of each account within own territory
- Work with Sales and Support on Revenue Planning
- Co-ordinate shipments, shortage of parts/back orders, and installations with internal departments and customers
- Support Sales and Service colleagues in their projects and daily work, by organizing, coordinating, and initiating follow up, in order to serve the customers professionally and with valid, up-to-date information at all times
- Work with Finance and Accounting regarding proper handling of Customer Accounts, e.g. credit limits, tax issues, etc.
- Perform an on-going follow-up with customers on open/due invoices, to facilitate receiving customer payments on time and reduce overdue Accounts Receivables
- Administrate and record activities for Field Safety Notices, Product Notifications, and Safe Use Reminders, in co-operation with Quality Management
- Tenders: Co-ordinate and administrate tender projects and documents
- Loaners / Demos: Co-ordinate and process hardware and/or software loaners and demos in accordance with regulatory and internal guidelines
- Inhouse / Clinical Onsite Customer Visits: Organize, co-ordinate, administrate, and support customer visits to Brainlab headquarters and/or reference sites
- Events: Plan, organize, and co-ordinate workshops, road shows, user meetings, and regional trainings, including budget process as well as an onsite co-ordination and support
- CRM: Work with Sales and Support on monitoring and up-dating Salesforce.com, co-ordinate and produce sales-driven customer mailings, lead follow up etc.
- Continuously work on an up-to-date install base (= Functional Locations)