To enhance the Brainlab Business Process Engineering team, we are seeking a Project Manager. The mission of the team is to deliver timely and impactful project outcomes in line with strategic business initiatives by breaking silos and driving improvement.
Efficient and seamlessly integrated processes are crucial for the global Brainlab organization. Our team is responsible for global initiatives with a focus on internal process improvement projects. As a Project Manager, you play a vital role in large-scale transformations by organizing sensible project plans, leading interdisciplinary teams and serving as the main communication interface to cross-departmental stakeholders. Your job is to lead internal process optimizations which ensure that our core processes run smoothly maximizing value for our customers.
In this role you are responsible for several aspects of project management and process engineering:
- Manage and control the planning, scope, and budget of process improvement projects
- Analyze core business processes to determine efficiency and improvement opportunities
- Drive initiatives from concept to implementation taking end-to-end responsibility
- Develop solution proposals with consideration of interdependent processes
- Manage stakeholders through tailored communications and progress reports
- Manage international and cross-functional project teams
- Continuously evolve the project management discipline
- Provide training and act as mentor for project management and professional methods