For our growing corporate marketing team we are looking for a new Social Media and Content Specialist. You will be part of a young and agile team developing marketing campaigns and digital solutions for medical software and hardware.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, finalizing and implementing our global and regional Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Product Marketing and Sales teams.
Are we describing you? Then apply now! Bring your open style of communication and professional qualifications to our engaging marketing projects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop, finalize, implement and manage our global and regionally adapted social media strategy
- Manage social media content and channels for multiple corporate and person-of-interest accounts
- Editorial research and planning for social media
- Content creation for a wide range of social media platforms
- Work with copywriters, designers and other teams to ensure content is informative, appealing and on-brand while adhering to regulatory standards
- Manage Communities on various social media platforms
- Provide guidance, roll-out communication and adaptation of global strategy to regional markets
- Support development and designing of campaigns
- Project management and monitoring of campaigns
- Live event social media coverage
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Define, monitor and challenge our most important social media KPIs
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and our ongoing efforts
- Monitor cross-channel success and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer or Hootsuite
- Provide constructive feedback and educate others