Software Engineer (Test Automation Expert) – Software QA
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of curious, authentic and useful:
As a member of our QA Automation team, you
- are responsible for GUI test automation and for the implementation of various tools
- perform and document tests and you work with developers to improve testability as well as processes
- cooperate closely with the development teams and you learn a lot about different domains, products and technologies
We are looking for proactive people, eager to learn and grow, who bring their own ideas and want to make a difference.
- A successfully completed technical education or relevant work experience
- Some programming experience, ideally including C#, Python, and JavaScipt
- Some software testing experience
- Good analytical thinking skills and the ability to work in a structured and systematic way
- A desire to contribute to high product quality
- Fluent English skills, eagerness to learn German and ability to communicate with colleagues from all around the world
We are also happy to receive applications from graduates who want to develop themselves in a successful and international environment over a longer period of time.
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and December 31st
- Flexible working hours
- Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.