Working Student – Regulatory Affairs
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
We are seeking an active and dynamic working student with a talent for organization and communication to assist our Regulatory Affairs Team in our Munich office.
Your duties include:
- Support product registrations in different countries
- Support maintenance of internal and external databases
- Support internal and external customers with regulatory affairs documentation
- Write and update regulatory affairs documentation
- Support maintenance of the quality management documentation system
- Support regulatory affairs projects
- The ideal candidate studies business administration, quality management, biomedical engineering or a similar field, but other students are also welcome to apply.
- We seek someone who is attentive to details and has good organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency is a must; a high working knowledge of MS Office is expected.
- Moreover, as our company language is English, we require excellent written and profound spoken English abilities. German knowledge is an advantage.
- Working at the headquarters of an exciting international high-tech company
- An award-winning company restaurant
- An in-house, state-of-the-art 360m² fitness studio
- Professional business atmosphere and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas.
- A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of an international team. You will be a valued member of a team of likeminded individuals.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.