(Senior) C++ Software Engineer
Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
- Work in the field of image processing and segmentation services for medical software applications
- Design and build efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code using modern software architecture concepts
- Help maintain a high code quality and further improve automatization
- C++ mentoring of team colleagues
- Contribute to the success of future products with your creative ideas and professional attitude
- Degree in Computer Science / Medical Informatics or similar background
- 5+ years of experience in C++
- Proven record of success, both professionally, and in the open source community
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and Perforce
- Knowledge or interest in some of the following standards and technologies is a plus: gRPC, REST, services, containerization, DICOM, FHIR
- Fluent English and the ability to explain and present difficult concepts to a variety of audiences
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours as well as hybrid work model within Germany
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Your HR Contact Person