This guide contains proprietary information protected by copyright. No part of this guide may be reproduced or translated without express written permission of Brainlab.
Brainlab® is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
This product may be covered by one or more patents or pending patent applications. For details, see: www.brainlab.com/patent.
Integrated Third-Party Software
This software is based in part on the following work. The full license and copyright notice can be found at the links below:
- Independent JPEG Group (https://github.com/ucluvain/openjpeg/blob/master/LICENSE)
- OpenJPEG library (http://www.openjpeg.org) and (http://www.libjpeg-turbo.org)
- Apache Software Foundation (www.apache.org/)
- Xerces C++ 3.1.1, developed by the Apache Software Foundation (http://xerces.apache.org/)
- libtiff 4.0.4 beta (http://www.libtiff.org/misc.html)
- Portions of this software are based on the work of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Sales in the US
US federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.