We are looking for a new team member who can tackle any medium—you are able to take on social, digital, design, film, adverts, print, content and whatever comes next.
As a Content Development Manager within the Brainlab Global Corporate Marketing & Digital team, you will help to bring our unique voice to life across digital and traditional text and copy. You will be part of our communications team.
What to Expect?
- Assuming ownership of project requests and steering them through to high quality implementation is a given for you
- Have strong communication skills; clearly articulate your own ideas as well understanding those of key stakeholders and teammates
- Demonstrate collaborative skills and the ability to work well within a team
- You will be conceptualizing, developing, writing, proofreading and reviewing English copy
- You will work together with almost all Brainlab teams for their copy content creation (product-based, career-related, corporate and so on)
- You will be writing content for external and internal publications (news media, magazine, blogs, guest articles and so on)
- Creating short and long form content for all Brainlab channels (social, website, blog, press, events, email, advertising) and forms of media (print, online, event, posters, banners, video, image, flyer, brochures, slides)
- Editing, proofreading and reviewing clinical, corporate, marketing and sales material for internal and external use
- Ideally you are also able to translate German copy into proper English content