Sales Specialist – Service Contracts
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
Come and join our entrepreneurial team to strengthen our service contract business across Europe. We are looking for a highly motivated and well-organized individual with a great interest in the field of Sales in order to negotiate and finalize service contacts for our customers together with the Sales teams across Europe. The position will be a hybrid working model.
- Build successful and trusting relationships with customers and partners and help them to select service coverage that best suit their needs
- Work closely with colleagues from our Sales, Customer Consulting, Product Management, and regional teams
- Manage the complete service contract sales cycle from identifying opportunities, generating quotes, negotiating contracts and ensuring correct customer purchase orders with the goal of achieving a high coverage rate of our systems
- Answer and coordinate tenders for service contracts where needed
- Maintain a professional and innovative image of Brainlab with customers and colleagues
- BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and well-organized
- Sales and business experience with capital equipment preferred
- Interest in Medical Devices, Software, Hospital IT and Video Technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent German and English skills, languages like French or Spanish are a plus
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and December 31st
- Cell phone, laptop - also for private use
- Flexible working hours as well as homeoffice
- Bike leasing via cooperation partner "BikeLeasing"
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.
Your HR Contact Person