Free your hands with robot assisted surgery
Designed to mimic the human arm, Cirq offers you additional support during surgical procedures. But this new surgical robot provides you with more than just an extra “hand” in the operating room. Cirq gives you stability that doesn’t tire along with consistency and precision you can rely on.Contact us
Clear support for spinal surgeries
Instrument guidance for spinal drilling
- Saves time — Seamless minimally invasive and open workflows
- Provides stability — Locks in place by anchoring securely to the bone
- Enables flexibility — Vendor-neutral compatibility with multiple implant sets
- Reduces cost — Mainly reusable components keep disposables per case to a minimum
Robotic alignment for spine surgery
- Simplifies procedures — Allows the surgeon to concentrate completely on the anatomy
- Frees up focus — Once locked firmly in place, surgeons have both hands free
- Integrates fully — Use Brainlab planning, imaging and navigation together as one
- Removes human error — Motorized movement provides robotic precision and stable hold
Strive for high level precision
Precision with Cirq begins with dedicated guidance software for rough alignment to the pre-planned trajectory. Then the Cirq Robotic Alignment Module steps in to make fine adjustments to enable greater precision than with freehand placement alone.
Interchange modules for more flexibility
The future of robotic surgery is modular. With its interchangeable modules, Cirq is a highly adaptable and versatile robotic surgical system.
Cirq Robotic Alignment Module
Interchangeable heads enable alignment to trajectories with this robotic surgical technology
For fine-tuning adjustment based on pre-planned trajectories during computer assisted robotic surgery
Real-time tracking of instruments for constant position feedback
With teeth designed for forceless anchoring on the bone, length, and diameter suitable for various patient anatomies
Snap-on depth control allows for precise and safe drilling during robotic spine surgery
Robotic surgery adapts to your operating room
Thanks to its inclusive design, Cirq fits into almost any operating room or surgical situation allowing surgeons to make use of the advantages of robotic assisted surgery. The system attaches easily to most common O.R. tables, accommodates multiple imaging devices, and can be used with most implant vendors.
Open your entire surgical workflow to automation
Add robot assisted surgery benefits and automated steps to your entire procedure. Cirq is an ideal complement to planning, imaging and navigation.
Closing the loop
Closing the loop
Opening New Horizons in Digital Spine Surgery
With our vision for the future of digital spine surgery, Brainlab is closing the loop to enable greater freedom for clinicians and enhanced outcomes for patients.