Efficient Workflows for Automated SRS
Straightforward and fast planning tools provide the flexibility to configure templates according to individual clinical protocols
Elements Segmentation Cranial
Elemental to treatment planning, Elements Segmentation Cranial flexibly adapts to various anatomies and modalities, contouring anatomical structures with high consistency and accuracy.
- Anatomical mapping of cranial MR datasets with thorough matching of all tissue classes
- Labeling of literally every voxel – leaves no room for blind spots and makes anatomical registration universally transparent
- Unique technology based on a patented Synthetic Tissue Model that manages imaging and anatomical diversity
- Automatic segmentation of all relevant anatomical brain structures for high quality treatment plans
- Efficient and consistent automation of time-consuming contouring process
- Intuitive, easy-to-use review and editing tools
Elements Image Fusion with Cranial Distortion Correction
MR Distortion Correction for more accurate co-registrations enables high-precision contouring and fibertracking across modalities. Deformable co-registration with distinct focus compensates for distortions in MR datasets.
- Multi-modal deformable co-registration of cranial MR datasets to a reference CT or MR
- Enables tumor outlining on distortion-corrected MRs for better SRS target definition
- Correction of DTI sequences to increase fibertracking precision
- Quality assurance by visualizing the location and magnitude of MR distortions
- Immediate comparison of rigid vs. distortion corrected results
Elements SmartBrush provides interactive, multi-planar 3D tumor contouring, enabling the quick and easy volumetric outlining of pathologies and anatomical structures in medical images.
- Anomaly detection eases the initial setup
- Intelligent interpolation and contour propagation
- Multi-modal contouring in Side by Side Views
- Tumor Volume Report with calculation of RECIST and McDonald criteria
Elements Angio Contouring
Elements Angio Contouring is dedicated to quickly and comprehensively fusing and outlining intracranial vascular structures. This software application incorporates diagnostic angiography data, providing a direct correlation between 2D information and 3D data from computer tomography angiography (CTA) and magnetic resonance angiography (MRA).
- Co-registers diagnostic 2D DSA projections and 3D volumetric imaging data for outlining clinical target
- Enables the selection of various regions of interest to support co-registration
- Delineates clinical target under consideration of dynamic contrast flow
- Seamlessly outlines and fine-tunes objects with various brush tools in 3D data and DSA projections
- Visualizes blood contrast flow in color for easier identification of early and late contrast phases
- Creates multiple objects for staging and follow-up procedures
With Elements Fibertracking users are able more than ever to easily enrich anatomical images with detailed information about relevant white matter structures.
- Processes and visualizes Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI) data to advance treatment planning
- New Brain Projection view enables direct review and direct functional planning by creating a region of interest on the Cortex
- Region-of-interest based tracking using built-in ROI brush, semi-automatic or automatic segmentation
- Conversion of results into 3D objects for use as objects at risk with RT applications