Multiple Brain Metastases Contouring
Efficient Pre-Planning for Automated Radiosurgery
Fast, intuitive planning tools provide the flexibility to configure templates according to individual clinical protocols
Elements Segmentation Cranial
Essential for treatment planning, Elements Segmentation Cranial easily adapts to different anatomies and modalities, while consistently and accurately contouring anatomical structures.
- Anatomical Mapping of Cranial MR datasets with thorough matching of all tissue classes
- Universally transparent anatomical registration by labeling every voxel and thereby leaving no room for blind spots
- Imaging and anatomical diversity managed by unique technology based on a patented Synthetic Tissue Model
- Relevant anatomical brain structures automatically segmented for high quality treatment plans
- Efficient and consistent automation of time-consuming contouring process
- Intuitive, user-friendly tools for reviewing and editing
Elements Image Fusion with Cranial Distortion Correction
More accurate co-registrations through MR Distortion Correction enable high-precision contouring and fiber tracking across modalities. Deformable co-registration with distinct focus compensates for distortions in MR datasets.
- Multi-modal deformable co-registration of cranial MR datasets to a reference CT or MR
- Enables tumor outlining on distortion-corrected MRs for better SRS target definition
- Visualization of location and magnitude of MR distortions for quality assurance
- Instant comparison of rigid vs. distortion corrected results
Elements SmartBrush enables fast and easy volumetric outlining of pathologies and anatomical structures in medical images through interactive, multi-planar 3D tumor contouring.
- Initial setup simplified by anomaly detection
- Intelligent interpolation and contour propagation
- Multi-modal contouring in Side-by-Side Views
- Tumor Volume Report with calculation of RECIST and McDonald criteria