Positioning & Motion Control
Monitoring for Intrafractional Motion Control
ExacTrac Dynamic delivers high-precision treatments for a wide range of patient positioning and monitoring workflows. This all-in-one system’s revolutionary new thermal-surface camera technology works in tandem with real-time X-Ray tracking for submillimetric accuracy and is well-suited to the complexities of spinal radiosurgery, ensuring that vertebrae are well visualized and accurately aligned, even during beam-on.
Selective Anatomical Fusion
The Volume of Interest (VOI) tool improves clinical accuracy and confidence in image fusion by focusing on the most relevant anatomy. The user can exclude areas such as ribs, adjacent vertebrae or other non-rigidly correlated objects from the 6D fusion, ensuring precise patient setup. The defined VOI is automatically used for subsequent imaging during setup and to monitor intrafractional motion.
- Focus on relevant anatomy provides improved targeting
- Exclusion of non-rigidly correlated objects removes potential inaccuracies
- Consistent fusion results for better targeting
Intrafractional Motion Management
Spinal radiosurgery patients often suffer from severe pain which can make immobilization challenging. Deviations or unintended shifts from the prescribed treatment position are automatically detected during treatment delivery and immediately displayed to the user.
- Possibly to define patient specific X-Ray thresholds
- Multiple X-Ray acquisitions during treatment delivery
- Software automatically alerts the user when pre-defined tolerance is exceeded