As Product Manager Mixed Reality you will be located at Brainlab headquarters in Munich and contribute to the success of our Mixed Reality products. This technology is one of the biggest trends in healthcare and is expected to grow strongly over the next years. Our expertise in the analytics of medical data as well as our competencies in 3D visualization of image data enables Brainlab to introduce Mixed Reality into clinical routine and contribute to better patient outcomes.
Find more: https://www.brainlab.com/surgery-products/overview-platform-products/mixed-reality-applications/
In order to scale future business we are looking for a candidate with first experiences in Business Development, especially in the B2B sector. You will successfully contribute to the evolution of the portfolio and drive the future growth and profitability of this exciting business by leveraging comprehensive product management skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generate ideas, business cases, market requirements and product requirement specifications for new products
- Identify companies or teaching institutions that benefit from our mixed reality framework to develop their own medical applications
- Drive global growth by building and promoting business relationship to selected partners
- Identify trends, needs and use cases in the field of Mixed Reality applications in healthcare with special focus on the operating room by closely working with our users (surgeons)
- Collaborate with your Marketing Manager counterpart and regional marketing / sales organizations worldwide to promote products at key trade shows or key customers and drive growth and profitability
- Define product strategies and requirements based on deep understanding of customer needs and strong relationships to internal clinical and R&D stakeholders