As an Senior IT Systems Engineer in our IT Infrastructure team, you are responsible for the global Active Directory and all interfacing components. You are responsible to extend the Identity and access management into different cloud environments according to best practice and security standards. Additionally you will assist/train our 1st level support and guide our R&D teams in domain related topics. Have you already gained some experience, at least 4 years, in a corporate environment, are security aware and want to implement innovative technology in the medical device industry? Then you are right with us!
Your main tasks are:
- Administration of the Global Active Directory infrastructure
- Administration of the DNS, DHCP
- Administration of the global PublicKeyInfrastructure
- Evaluating new Microsoft Operating Systems (Features, GPO, Security…..)
- Problem detection/solving and collaborate in a global team